newLISP® v.10.3.3 Release Notes
Version 10.3.3 is a maintenance release with bug fixes and a change in
in the Win32 installation.
For the original 10.3.0 release notes see here.
- Fixed broken memory sharing for data sizes greater than 4084 bytes.
This affected the built-in functions spawn and share for
memory transfers greater than 4084 bytes.
- When in debug or trace mode, error messages caysed by
the debugged source are now printed to the console. Debugging is not interruped
and can continue. As previously, the return value of the failing function will
be 0 or nil depending on the function causing the exception.
- Return values from library callbacks not work correctly under some circumstances.
This did not affect the example programs opengl-demo.lsp and
Other addtions and changes
- On MS Windows newlisp.dll is now installed in windows/system32 or what
the main 32-bit DLL directory may be on a specific Windows platform.
- From newLISP library a new function newlispCallback can be
imported to register callback functions called from the library back into the
- Improved handling of -l and -L log file options. The log file
will always be crated, if it does not exist, and the output format has been improved.
- Much better memory and speed efficiency in string and format
functions when formatting large amounts of data.
This version if fully compatible with the previous version.