newLISP® v.10.4.5 Stable Maintenance Release
This stable maintenance release fixes bugs and adds minor enhancements.
Changes and additions
- On Windows, process now returns real process ids as in UNIX,
not Windows process handles.
- The cgi.lsp module now handles multiform data in POST requests.
- Two new make files for compiling RedHat Fedora and CentOS distributions. The
configure utility called by make will handle these two subflavors
of RedHat Linux automatically.
- Memory overrun of invalid UTF8 strings now causes an error message
"invalid UTF8 string".
- The function ref did sometimes not handle correctly multiple, nested
- The float function did sometimes not work correctly when used on list
- OpenBSD did not load .init.lsp.
Compatibility with previous versions
This version is compatible with previous versions in the 10.4 series of newLISP.