newLISP® v.10.5.3 Stable Release
This release fixes bugs in the new, unlimited precision, integer arithmetic
and JSON subsystems and introduces functions for KMEANS data clustering.
- New cluster analysis functions kmeans-train and kmeans-query (v.10.5.2).
- Big integer division had problems with embedded, aligned big int sized zeros
and trailing zeros in results. On Linux, compiler optmizations in big integer
division code caused problems and are disabled now with no decrease in
- The bigint function now accepts integers in strings with trailing
non-digit characters and floats in simple dot-decimal notation (v.10.5.1).
- After Java update 7u21, install directory names could not have spaces. This
has been fixed (v.10.5.2).
- Escaped " quote and \ backslash characters in json-parse
strings are now handled correctly (v.10.5.2/3).
Compatibility with previous versions
This version is compatible with the previous versions in the 10.5.x series.