newLISP® v.10.5.4 Stable Release
This stable release fixes bugs and adds two new call patterns
to the t-test function.
- A call pattern for the one sample t-test has been added to
compare the sample mean to a number given as a parameter.
- The Welch variant of the t-test has been added to
be used when variances in the two data samples differ significantly. The
new call pattern allows an automatic switch between the normal and Welch
method of Student's t when specifying a critical probability value
for the null hypothesis of variances being equal.
- A fix for last list-element optimization in pop and pop-assoc
when popping and then inserting a last element in nested lists.
- Accessing a deleted context will never hang but give an error message.
- The build process for OSX newLISP binary installers has been simplified.
Compatibility with previous versions
This version is compatible with the previous versions in the 10.5.x series.