DownloadsExecutables should be installed in an executable path of the operating system used. If the path doesn't exist yet, it should be created and be added to the Windows executable path. On maxOS, Lunux, BSDs and other UNIX like operating system. The file should reside in either the /usr/local/bin/ or /usr/bin/ directory.
Instructions on how to compile newLISP can be found here.
If upgrading from a previous version please read the Release Notes v.10.7.5 first.
- All downloads http://newlisp.org/downloads/
- All modules http://newlisp.org/modules/
- Ongoing development http://newlisp.org/downloads/development/
Windows executable 10.7.5This is the only file required for running newLISP on Windows. The executables are compiled on Windows version 7.0.
- Windows executable 32bit newlisp.exe
- Windows executable 32bit UTF8 newlisp.exe
- Windows executable 64bit newlisp.exe
- Windows executable 64bit UTF8 newlisp.exe
Windows dynamic library 10.7.5The Windows dll is only required when importing newLISP functionality into other programming languages. The DLLs are compiled on Windows version 7.0.
- Windows dynamic library 32bit newlisp.dll
- Windows dynamic library 32bit UTF8 newlisp.dll
- Windows dynamic library 64bit newlisp.dll
- Windows dynamic library 64bit UTF8 newlisp.dll
macOS Intel executable 10.7.5Only the executable is required for running newLISP. The library newlisp.dylib is only required when importing newLISP functionality into other programming languages. Compiled on macOS version 10.14.3 (Mojave).
- macOS executable 64-bit UTF8 newlisp.
macOS Intel dynamic library 10.7.5The macOS dynamic library is only required when importing newLISP functionality into other programming languages. Compiled on macOS version 10.14.3 (Mojave).
- macOS dynamic library 64-bit UTF8 newlisp.dylib.
Source distribution v.10.7.5Contains source, all examples, HTML documentation modules for database access and other modules.
On LINUX or other UNIX the GCC compiler is required for making newLISP in either 64-bit or 32-bit versions. On Windows MinGW is required.
- download from newlisp.org: newLISP v.10.7.5 source.
- Instructions on how to compile and install newLISP from source can be found in INSTALL.
- Browse source code at http://downloads/newlisp-10.7.5/.
Downloads for previous releasesThe last release with the Java based editor environment stable release v10.7.1.
For other editor support see Links and Code Contributions